If your professional license is under threat due to a complaint made by a customer to your licensing authority, you need to understand the appropriate steps which may be required as your case proceeds legally.
What Do You Need Help With?
- Check Your California Professional License Record
- Professional License Applications & Renewals
- California License Application Denials
- Disclosing Criminal & Other Problems to Licensing Authorities
- Disclosing DUI, Drugs & Alchohol Charges
- California License Investigations
- California License Accusations
- Administrative Hearings
- Defending Against Citations
- Interim Suspension Orders (ISOs)
- California License Denials, Suspensions and Revocations
- Petitions for License Reinstatement
- Petitions for Reduction of Penalties
- Appealing Licensing Board Actions
Other Helpful Background Information for California Professionals
- Understanding California Licensing Law
- Check Your California Professional License
- California Healthcare Licensing Agencies
- Other California Professional Licensing Agencies
Contact us by email today and tell us more about your specific needs or call us toll free at (877) 280-9944.