Lucy S. McAllister J.D. is an experienced, proactive and diligent license defense lawyer, representing professionals across multiple industry sectors throughout the State of California. She has over 30 years of legal experience with a track record of proven success and will work vigorously to determine the best solution for your professional licensing issue.
Lucy will also help you resolve your legal issues in as timely and discreet a manner possible to help preserve your livelihood and have you back in practice as soon as possible.
California Bar Admission
- State Bar of California # 133295
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., May 1987
Trial Experience & Achievements
- Over 250 Superior Court trials
Having been a judge, we know how to look at legal situations from a judicial viewpoint. This is critical to winning cases.
- Small claims Court Judge Pro Tem
- Municipal Court Judge Pro Tem: Mediation and Arbitrations
- Santa Clara County Fee Arbitrator
Academic & Legal Teaching Experience
- University of San Francisco Law School, Summer Trial Advocacy Program
- Public Interest Clearinghouse Board of Directors
- Los Gatos Art Commissioner
- Director, San Francisco SummerFest Dance Festival