Lucy S. McAllister J.D. is an experienced, proactive and diligent license defense lawyer, representing professionals across multiple industry sectors throughout the State of California. She has over 30 years of administrative legal experience with a track record of proven success and will work vigorously to determine the best solution for your professional licensing issue.
Since 1988, she has represented hundreds of individuals either trying to obtain their professional license for the first time looking to avoid discipline, such as the suspension or revocation, of their license. She has represented teachers, nurses (both registered nurses and licensed vocational nurses), psychotherapists, contractors, real estate agents and brokers, insurance salespersons and agents, medical doctors, psychologists, and many other types of professionals in California.
As your attorney, Lucy McAllister will also help you resolve your legal issues in as timely and discreet a manner possible to help preserve your livelihood and have you back in practice as soon as possible.
California Bar Admission
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D., May 1987
Trial Experience & Achievements
- Over 250 Superior Court trials
Having been a judge, we know how to look at legal situations from a judicial viewpoint. This is critical to winning cases.
- Small claims Court Judge Pro Tem
- Municipal Court Judge Pro Tem: Mediation and Arbitrations
- Santa Clara County Fee Arbitrator
Academic & Legal Teaching Experience
- University of San Francisco Law School, Summer Trial Advocacy Program
- Public Interest Clearinghouse Board of Directors
- Los Gatos Art Commissioner
- Director, San Francisco SummerFest Dance Festival
You Can Trust Attorney Lucy McAllister. Contact Her Today!